The next approach to orthopedics
You know? Over 25 % of TKA patients are dissatisfied about their treatment outcomes and it’s time to provide your surgeons with a new solution to overcome this big issue.
Patients are more demanding, they deserve a treatment that minimizes the risk of dissatisfaction.
The REJOINT personalized solution, unique in the world, brings together all the latest technologies to improve patient outcome and satisfaction, decrease the risk of complications and raise the standards of patient care:
- Pre-op planning through Artificial Intelligence
- 3D printed personalized implants
- Computer Aided Surgery combined with 3D printed personalized instruments
- One surgery, one box: no capital equipment or stock needed
- IoT connected sensorized wearables and dedicated apps to link up the patient to the surgeon and allow for remote monitoring of patient performance.
- Big data base on every single patient treated
A breakthrough and cost - effective solution.
The REJOINT approach brings benefits to you:
- Better patient outcomes and higher surgical standards increase your surgeons’ satisfaction
- A sustainable solution from a health-economic perspective:
- Up to 20% reduction of surgery time allowing for more surgeries per day and saving direct costs per surgery
- Decreasing at maximum the risk of infection, blood transfusion and overall complications thanks to a faster and less invasive surgery
- Relevant cut of costs related to sterilization, preparation/dismantling of OR, resterilization of compromised instruments, tipically due to damaged packaging or tray contamination, mistakes in box opening (up to 5% of reported cases)
- Length of stay reduction allowing for faster bed turnaround and faster patient recovery
- One surgery, one box: no need for stock management and handling, leaner work flow, no investment required to start up and serve an account